What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Happy Valentines Day!

crabandy

Well Known Member
I know there's a thread around here somewhere about RV tools being used about the house but I couldn't find it.

We tend to avoid the crowds on V-day and cook at home. I destroyed the kitchen shears trimming fiberglass years ago.......Happy Valentines Day to all the significant others that put up with this airplane hobby!

IMG_6355_heic-L.jpg

I also bought the wife a "sea-band" motion sickness do-dad, I'm hoping it works!

Last edited:
AMEN !! Today I took my girlfriend and my best friend with his wife to lunch because we didn't want to deal with the dinner crowds tonight either !! They decided it was time to hit a new Chinese buffet and they were right because it had awesome ribs :):D

Celebrity chef

Haha you might start something there with those shears, I can imagine them on the next TV celebrity chef type show!

For v.day my better half got some of my shop gloves, in her size, for the garden. Not sure of the romantic value, but she tells me she doesn't need any more perfume or jewellery.

Back