What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-6A CFIs in the Metroplex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaldragon

Good morning all, I'm having a pre-buy done on an RV-6A next week in the northwestern part of the Metroplex by AFW, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any CFIs with 25 hours of RV-6A time who'd be willing to drive up and give a checkout.

I tried giving Mr. Dominicis a call, but with everything being so short notice I wouldn't be surprised if he wouldn't be able to come up. The seller doesnt have a CFI, so any time with him won't count for insurance purposes sadly (although I still intend to fly with him 2 or so hours and get a feel for the aircraft and it's systems). I have 800 hours in a cheetah, which Im told handles similarly, and 1800 or so TT.

Thanks for being an awesome community guys! : )

I'm a RV-7/7A owner located at T67. I'm a CFI/CFII/MEI ATP with 5 Type ratings. Some years ago I flew with an owner of a RV6A at T67 but would have to sort through 6 logbooks to see if I have 25 hrs. of RV6A time. My RV7A is insured with Gallagher Risk Management Insurance.
Email me if you are interested.
email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back