What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

looking for great painter in SE

Not only does Grady do a great job, his prices are very reasonable for a complex military scheme. I'd get a quote from him, then figure in your travel costs. You may still come out ahead.

Lee Strickland..

...in Sandersville, Ga has painted many RV's and has a rollback to come to the airport and get it. He has fixtures to hold and rotate the wings, control surfaces, etc.

478 552 7771

Regards,

Painter in Tampa

Hawk Aircraft Painting

Located at KVDF - Tampa Executive.

Very reasonable prices, quality work. (813) 623-5819

Bill Woods

Bill Woods in Cartersville, GA (NW of Atlanta). Decathelon737 here on the forums.

He owns a beautiful RV-8 painted like Paul Poberezeny's mustang. Outstanding. Painted RV-7 and RV-9 for us and quite a few others.

Danny Rutten in Havana, Florida is an excellent painter with reasonable prices. He is the Danny Rutten of Stearman restoration fame. His home number is 850-539-9635 or cell 850-556-5711. Good luck.

Southern Jet Center - KSFB

I had my 7A done by Southern Jet Center, literally two hangar doors down the taxiway from my hangar here in Sanford, FL, and I couldn't be happier. Coty the paint shop manager was a great help with the color selection and Orlando the painter came up with really great suggestions, all of which I went with. They say that 99% of a paint job is in the prep and I saw Carlos spend days sanding, masking and prepping.

Vans%20Aircraft%20Aurora%20OR%20134.JPG

Thermopolis, WY

Lisa%20%26%20Jen%20032.JPG

Fresh out of the paint shop.

I also have to thank Mike Lichtenfeld N293DM for letting me use his wife's design.

Contact info:

Coty Smith
Southern Jet Center LLC
2841 Flightline Avenue
Sanford, Florida 32773
(407) 323-7288

Bobby Potts in Tuscaloosa just did my 9A. Did a great job and very nice to work with. Does the work himself. Specializes in RV's. Price is reasonable and he delivered exactly on time. Don't know if would do military scheme but give him call. Don't have his number handy but he usually has an ad on this site under Tuscaloosa Interiors.

Airframes Inc. at TGC in West TN... we have done many high end Lancairs over the years as well as a few RV's... contact us @ 731-686-3610

Back