What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Major Milestone

Sully

After nearly 12 years (yes I am somewhat ashamed of that number!) Mr. Mel Asberry came over and made N627RS a real airplane
20170207_173721777_i_OS.jpg

Congrats, Sully!! Hopefully I am not far behind you. A lot of us are building at this rate. ;)

Congratulations!

Congratulations and don't be ashamed about how long it took. If building an airplane was easy, there would be old women and young children doing it. Have fun learning about your new creation.

Congratulations and don't be ashamed about how long it took. If building an airplane was easy, there would be old women and young children doing it. Have fun learning about your new creation.

Congratulations Sully ... and some of us are just slow. :D

Congrats!!

Congrats!! That really exciting! Oh and 12 years is nothing to be ashamed of at all- My 6 project has been in the family for 23 years and counting.

Great work!

As a fellow super-slow builder, congratulations! I hope you have many years of fun in that -7!

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's been a long road but I'm really looking forward to what comes now

Bought my empenagge in 1997

Lot of life disasters and seriously building for last six years so dont worry about your build time.... YOU BUILT IT!

Congrats I will join you in first flight this year I hope!

Dave

Yes, congratulations, Sully! I don't feel so bad now that mine has just passed over the 10-year line. I hope to join you very soon, too! Life's disasters and hurdles affect us all. Some more than others. Keep us posted on phase 1, will you?

Back