What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visiting Venice Airport, VNC

Mark C.

Well Known Member
Hi Guys... Getting out of the Chicago Area for a couple of days so my wife and I can see my friends house in Venice, FL. On Sat. 2/15 was planning on visiting VNE in the 10:30am time frame. It would be great to meet some of you guys... Mark C. RV9A targetting 2014 start. IO360 Mattituck, all Dynon, Catto Tri-Prop.. 119RV... Thanks!!!

Just missed ...

I'll be in Venice from 2/6 thru 2/13 ... so close. Say hi to Gary P. and the Chapter 1285 guys for me ! (I'm going to be fully occupied in the week I'm there; taking care of stuff for mom.)

Thanks Terry... Yep I thought about you being down there.. VNC really looks cool from pictures I've seen. It will be wonderful if we can have a 70 deg. day.. as you know the Chicago weather is Circa 1970's these last 2 months.. I am still working on the panel, 10" and 7" Dynon Skyview including their new comm. radio. I really have a focus to have an engine start this year. I do have a PM message to Gary P. as I have seen his name in reference to Venice. After this trip I will be back down to Sarasota the end of April.. Be well..
Mark C. RV9A 119RV

Back