What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Door Linkage

Pat Stewart

Well Known Member
I am installing the Hendricks latches. I have built a linkage system however after trying several ideas I still do not have a mechanism I am happy with. For those who have already built this mechanism it would be great if you could post some pictures.

Thanks,

Pat Stewart

linkage pictures

Visit Deems Davis's web site he has nice pictures there of the Coss latches that are basically the same ones.

Linkage

Thanks Don,

I had viewed Deems website a few weeks back however the location of the locks are different. Your note made me go back a take another look. All of the problems I am having deal with the location of the lock. You need to build some tricky mechanism's to deal with it. After looking at Deems site again it was clear the best solution is to re-engineer the location of the lock vs the crazy linkage design. I have already rebuilt the linkage on one door and moved the lock. Very simple and works great.

Thanks for the help.

Pat

Hi Pat

I am getting ready to install the Hendricks door handles myself. I was wondering if you could post some pictures of your installation?

Thanks

Back