What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another Pink Slip

RV7AJeremy

Well Known Member
Looks like Bob Collins and I had the same great news on the same day. I also received my AW cert yesterday from the FAA; the Scottsdale FSDO was very easy to work with. RV-7 Serial number 73827: four years, one month and two days of building. A huge public thank you to Paul Merems (DRDT2 guy) for all the help, guidance, and support during my last two years of building!
photo_4.jpg

Congratulations!!

Jeremy-----congrats on the new "no longer a pile of aircraft parts";)

You guys are killing me! so jelous. Congrats! By the way you kit is 100# from mine 73727!

Jeremy, that's double motivating to me...two pink slips on one day! Well done, Sir.

Congrats Jeremy! Now that you have some time on your hands we could use your help with our AFROTC cadet program at San Diego State University. We are looking for T-6 instructors to remotely teach via simulator T-6 normal operating procedures. We have an excellent T-6A model in our sim.

Right now we have a retired Navy IP teaching remotely from Pensacola T-6B procedures and course rules to one of our NROTC cadets.

PM me if this may be of interest to you.

Once again...well done on the -7 project.

Regards,

Congratulations buddy...long road from a shop visit, eh?

Thanks Dan,
It does not feel like that long ago. For everyone else, about 4.5 years ago Dan had me over for a shop visit, he was generous with his time and taught me how to set a few rivets (and drill them out). Little did I know I was standing I front of the RV fiberglass God;)

Way to go Jeremy,

Send me a text or call me for your first flight! I want to come and support you in any way I can.

Thanks!

Bill Hempel

Back