What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N265WD is an Airplane!!

Bluelabel

Well Known Member
Finally getting around to posting this...
Got our airworthiness cert last week. Inspection was pretty quick since our DAR had been out a few times during the build.
Had a few more days of engine runs and taxi testing to do.
The winds and weather didn't cooperate to fly it last week. Hopefully when I go back in a few weeks, I'll get nice winds out of the south.

Here's the obligatory photo.

And, my father in law sometimes pretends he doesn't understand iPhones, but apparently he knows enough to grab my phone off the wing and catch me doing what we all know happens when your seats are in and you need to get under the panel...

Oh, yeah, the answer to "where's my other sock?" My shoulder was crammed into the stick, so I grabbed my sock to put it on the stick grip to keep it from scratching the panel. 😜

Congratulations!!

Great!!!

Good luck with the phase 1.

Love the shiny spinner and SP cowl.

Way to Go

Excellent use of what's available to protect the airplane - Maybe we should start marketing golf club head covers as a stick cover.... Congrats! You know whatever isn't quite finished now is not going to get finished for a while once you start to fly....

==dave==
N102FM

Back