What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another reason to celebrate Fathers Day...

Phil

Well Known Member
1 Hour and 13 minutes ago, my Fathers Day gift arrived.

Meet our newest addition to the family; Aerielle Grace. She's 8 lbs 6 oz and we've been waiting on her for nearly a week. Everyone is doing great and we're glad she is finally here.

Sara (the star), Phil, Landon and Baby Aerielle.

540626_3845776356823_882297760_n.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the new arrival.

Looks like it is time to finish the RV 10.:D

Last edited:
Congratulations, Phil!!!!

Your beautiful daughter and my daughter Audrey now share the same birthday! Wonderful Father's Day present.

Very happy for you and the family.

Best,
Doug

Last edited:
And to think that just a couple hours earlier, Phil was down talking RV's at our house. That is a man with daring - being a full hour's drive away from home when the wife is THAT close to delivery..... :)

Congrats Phil and family!!

Thanks everyone.

It has been a long night and it was a long 17 hours for Mom.

Doug: that's cool. Glad we shared the date.

Paul: That's how I planned it. I got home from your house and the real contractions started 2 hours later. So I got to spend the day talking airplanes and still didn't screw up the baby's arrival. :)

Phil

snip....

Doug: that's cool. Glad we shared the date. ...snip

Here's an interesting tidbit:
My N-number is N617AR in honor of our daughter Audrey (born 6/17). You could do amost exactly the same, minus a little leg there on the capital 'R' - they both have the same first initial: N617AP

Of course you'll need a 2nd plane for the son :^P

Daughters are awesome.....(like I gotta tell you that :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Nice

Pound them rivets!!!! My 6 week old has about 10 hrs logged :)

Like I have said before. It takes longer to bring an airplane into this world than a new baby....I know these things too.:eek:

Back