What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air Oshkosh Discounts!!!

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Oshkosh AirVenture 2019 special offer. Use discount code AV2019 and receive 10% off on all orders from now through August 4th, 2019.

Please note, I am leaving for vacation and Oshkosh on July 11 and will not return until August 4th. Any orders received during this time will be processed and shipped in order when I return from vacation.

I will be at Oshkosh from Saturday July 17th through Sunday July 25th. I will have the full product line but limited quantities with me and can deliver orders there. If you'd like to purchase products there I can only accept cash and there will be no shipping charges. If you'd like to pre-order and pay cash send me an email on the contact page of the web site.

Thanks so much for the continued support!!!

Ummm... it might be a good idea to double-check your calendar. The Saturday before Oshkosh opens is 20 July, with the show officially opening Monday, 22 July. Same for the following Sunday departure date - I expect you wanted to say Sunday July 28th. :)

Can I get in on the roll trim knob with the discount and pick it up at OSH?

Thanks,
David

Wow, what a coincidence. I was just putting together my list of deletions for my finishing kit order and for a while had been mulling over your flush tip-up canopy latch. This was the little nudge I needed.

The JD Air ball bearing tailwheel yoke is still the best I've ever flown. Nothing else close.

TW_Assm_C2_2__39539.1360390022.1280.1280.jpg

Back