What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Webinar: Software and Database Updates

g3xpert

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Greetings VAF!

One of the most common support questions we receive here at TeamX is 'How do I update my software/databases in my G3X system?'. We decided this would make a great webinar topic, so I would like to invite those who are interested to attend:

G3X Operating Tips: Software and Database Updates - Friday, June 7, 3:00pm CST

Registration link here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1417432515421684482

We will cover beginning to end how to find the required system information, registration on flyGarmin.com, and successfully selecting and loading this data into your experimental avionics system. We also hope this will begin a series of webinars focused on G3X Operating Tips, so topics and feedback is appreciated as well!

Best Regards,

Brad + Katie

Hopefully you will record this and make it available for those of us who are not able to attend the live webinar on Friday?

Sounds like a great topic.

I'd love to see a webinar on VNAV, especially when using a GTN650 and the G3X autopilot. (I think) I've got the rest of the system reasonably under control...

Ed

Hopefully you will record this and make it available for those of us who are not able to attend the live webinar on Friday?

Sounds like a great topic.

Yes, please, make this webinar (and any others) available as a link afterwards. I absolutely want to see this but can't make that specific time.

Cheers

Thank you for the feedback! We hope to have a recording available post-webinar, but please register at the link in post #1 in order to receive via email.

Best Regards,

Brad

A reminder regarding the upcoming webinar tomorrow (Friday) at 3:00pm Central Time.

Registration link in post #1.

Best Regards,

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a recording of this, for those of us that missed it?

At least on my phone, if you click the link above I received a pop up that advised this webinar has ended but it gave me an option to watch the recording which worked.

I clicked the link, input my name and email, and the webinar started automatically on my laptop.

Huge thanks to everyone who put this together. I look forward to more!

Back