What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kit Inventory lists

papamike

Well Known Member
Hi. I just bout a 2nd (or 3rd?) hand RV-9 tail and wings. I know there's stuff missing, but I'm not sure what yet. I'd rather put in one order with Van's for various parts instead of paying for shipping multiple times.
Anybody have inventory lists for those kits that would be willing to scan them and email them my way?

Thanks.

I've got a wing kit inventory from 2019, but also if you contact Van's they'll email the inventory lists to you (or at least they did when I asked just prior to ordering each kit, up to FF)

Hi. I just bout a 2nd (or 3rd?) hand RV-9 tail and wings. I know there's stuff missing, but I'm not sure what yet. I'd rather put in one order with Van's for various parts instead of paying for shipping multiple times.
Anybody have inventory lists for those kits that would be willing to scan them and email them my way?

Thanks.

Call Van's. This is for a few reasons.
  1. Let them know that you are the new owner of Kit #XXXXX from previous owner. This will keep Van's upto date on where the kits are and who owns them.
  2. By doing #1 you then can register on Van's store website under your kit number and everything will be smoother from there.
  3. When you call into the office, ask them to email you the original list of the kit if they have it in their records. If they don't have the original they can email you the latest updated list they have for your model.

Last edited:
Back