What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just seeing if anything is out there....

MNAv8or

Well Known Member
Hello everyone.

I thought I would put a post up on here to see if anyone may have some leads on work as I have exhausted all my other options. Looking for a corporate jet or helicopter aviation maintenance technician position in Colorado (prefer to stay in the Denver area).

10 year A&P with IA. Experience with numerous small turbine to large turbine jets/ turboprops, rotorwing, and a large variety of different piston models and makes. Have rebuilt aircraft from the ground up along with building experimental aircraft. Privet pilot with instrument rating (beginning commercial soon).

Love the corporate flight environment as I have worked flight departments before and enjoy the type of scheduele that they live. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

I know you probably would not like to move to louisiana ,but helis rule down here because of the oil fields in the gulf. PHI and ERA, would be the two to check out.

Bird

SkyWest Airlines

Have you checked with SkyWest airlines? They have maintenance bases in Den and COS, and the mechanics are generally happy.

DD

Thank you for the replies gentlemen. I would prefer to stay in the front range of Colorado but would relocate for the right corporate job. I have checked into PHI as they have tried to recruit me before and I am not interested in Commercial Aviation. Would like to stick with flight department type of corporate work.

Thank you for the ideas though!

Scroll,

I watch JS Firm religiously. The jobs in Colorado are either commerical, on the western slope, or don't pay anything. The reason for my post here is jobs that come up in corporate flight departments aren't usually posted and its all word of mouth or knowing someone. Was hoping to get a hit by posting here. Thinking about taking a part time line job on the field so that I can start to meet the flight departments on the field. I work as a mechanic at a Pilatus/Piper Dealership now so I don't get to mix and mingle with the large operators on the field.

But thanks for the idea!

Patrick

I copy all, Patrick. Keep looking...you'll find it. I'll keep an eye out.

Don't bother with JS Firm, they (it's one guy) are just a reposter. Better to find the companies in your area and check their sites directly.

Back