What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

tools

jask

Well Known Member
My project has gotten delayed with cancer treatment but I want to go ahead and at least get the canopy mounted. I just purchased the finish kit before the cancer and I would like to get the canopy in a safe position. I have moved it twice now and at some point it is probably going to get damaged. Does anyone have any preference for good tools to do the mounting and fiberglass work? I have no body or fiberglass tools yet. Jim

Field trip

Jim I have a install of a heater in mt Woodson estates , may I come take a peek at your canopy work, I am building a rv6a, fuse still in jig but looking at others is always helpful. Billythekid

Canopy

My project has gotten delayed with cancer treatment but I want to go ahead and at least get the canopy mounted. I just purchased the finish kit before the cancer and I would like to get the canopy in a safe position. I have moved it twice now and at some point it is probably going to get damaged. Does anyone have any preference for good tools to do the mounting and fiberglass work? I have no body or fiberglass tools yet. Jim

Be well soon Jim.
Not to push my blog but there's a lot of info on canopy and fiberglass.
This may help.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10vheE9oAnIqtTmTPVUAB2wlJ8wKjeOsM

Back