What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sebring, FL Breakfast Crowd - Usual Suspects

GLPalinkas

Well Known Member
Sebring, FL breakfast gathering this morning. Counted 18+ RVs and a bunch of "others".

The usual suspects were in attendance. A few working stiffs had the week off so they showed up also.

And, Yes, That's Sam James in the 4th pic, who as he puts it is "still AGL" and glad of it. :D

For those close enough to Sebring you should try and make the Weds. 8am gatherings. Every week, weather permitting. Lots of RV's and a great breakfast haunt.

nwigw2.jpg

30w6mj6.jpg

16h88q8.jpg

fu1kqc.jpg

knspt.jpg

29dhldg.jpg

Last edited:
Will Do!

Will Do Tony. Maybe you and the mad russian can come and get it :D

Speaking of Vlad, he is MIA. What's up?

Hitchhike?

I'd like to catch Sebring breakfast next week, the 26th, if I could find an empty seat from KDED. Traveling to FL on I10 and I75, without my -6A, too many pax. :(

N229RV(at)yahoo.com or PM

Thanks!

Carl

Vlad is busy fixing his fuel tank weep and is currently having technical difficulties. He is still on VAF daily but is too lazy to log in. :cool:

Great Photos

Well done Gary.

See you next week?

If you're off during the week after Xmas, think about running up to ZPH then on to CDK for lunch.

Great to see all you guys on this report. Sorry MJ and I couldn't make it but it's just too early for us to show up. Hope to see all of you at a fly-in soon. Have a great holiday season to all. Kudos to Sam, we're all glad to be AGL at this point.

See you next week?

If you're off during the week after Xmas, think about running up to ZPH then on to CDK for lunch.

Carl, We will probably make it next week. Everyone in our 4 ship is off. We may all join up and head to ZPH and Cedar Key after Xmas sometime also.

Roger

You and your lovely wife have made it numerous times. We hung around past 9am (for a change) and will probably do the same next week. You getting too old to get up early?:D

Anyone out of KDED available to help Hitch Hiker Carl from Houston out. We would be glad to have an out of town guest.

Back