What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PnP Mission Tally Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
I thought it might be a good idea to promote PnP with attaching a mission tally badge to the airplane. It would promote discussion as well as identify pilots in the program and their commitment.

I reached out to PnP with the idea, but had received no response. They only have an email address & no phone listed, including the store.

Sooo, I contacted my aviation graphics supplier, Aerographics, with the idea. They loved it & created the PnP logo artwork and supplied me with 1.5" decal stickers at no charge.
I told her that I would offer them at no charge to PnP pilots based on their mission count.

If you would like some to attach to your RV, PM me your mailing address.
I have a limited amount so you all that have 30-40 missions, you might have to place a factor value on them to get your mission count totaled.
Compliments of www.aerographics.com

Here's an example
PNP_badges9.png

PNP_Roadrunner.png

Last edited:
Great idea Dan,
We may join the club as soon as MJ finishes her stint with the 99s. The decals will go great with the coming paint job.

PnP logo

So Dan, do you understand copyright laws? The Pilots N Paws logo is a registered trademark and unless you have been given permission by Debbie Boise, you will probably be hearing from her or her assistant, Kate Quinn.

Many years ago when I started flying for them I copied the logo and used it as my avatar here and another local forum. They politely informed me to take it down or their lawyer would be contacting me.

They can be reached at pilotsnpaws at gmail dot com

Last edited:
So Dan, do you understand copyright laws? The Pilots N Paws logo is a registered trademark and unless you have been given permission by Debbie Boise, you will probably be hearing from her or her assistant, Kate Quinn.

Many years ago when I started flying for them I copied the logo and used it as my avatar here and another local forum. They politely informed me to take it down or their lawyer would be contacting me.

They can be reached at pilotsnpaws at gmail dot com

I have already reached out to PnP with the idea via email, as there is no phone contact.
They elected not to contact me, but since I am not receiving any financial gain, I suspect it would not be an issue.

I guess, they will reach out to me. Where did you find their names as they are not listed on their website, unless I missed it?

Thanks for the heads up.

PnP

I volunteered to set up their booth at AOPA Summit in 2013 and again at Airventure 2014. We are planning to help them at the Norman, Ok, fly in this September.
If you come to Airventure, we have a Pilots N Paws dinner at a very good Italian restaurant in Oshkosh.

I volunteered to set up their booth at AOPA Summit in 2013 and again at Airventure 2014. We are planning to help them at the Norman, Ok, fly in this September.
If you come to Airventure, we have a Pilots N Paws dinner at a very good Italian restaurant in Oshkosh.

I was unaware of the dinner. I might also be willing to help with booth activities at OSH as well. Please keep us posted.

bob

Mike,
I will be at Airventure & will make sure I catch up with you.

PnP at Airventure

Guys,

They tried the booth in 2014, not since. My wife and I both volunteer at the EAA Museum selling admissions. We will be there daily from Sunday thru Wednesday. Pilots N Paws does sponsor a dinner at Benavenutos just north of the airport. I'll have to get back to you with the date.

Guys,

They tried the booth in 2014, not since. My wife and I both volunteer at the EAA Museum selling admissions. We will be there daily from Sunday thru Wednesday. Pilots N Paws does sponsor a dinner at Benavenutos just north of the airport. I'll have to get back to you with the date.

Yes please.
We've been to Benavenutos one late evening by bush whacking across the runway, errr, I mean, we found our way there one evening. :D
Great food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back