What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Donnie and Reba

bsacks05

Well Known Member
I did not do much in the way of Pilots and Paws flights in 2011 but started the new year with a PNP flight from my home base in Perry, Ga to Lake City, Fl. David Maib and Bob Timko met me in Lake City in David's RV10 to get the dogs the rest of the way to Clearwater, Fl. Donnie and Reba were well behaved and even left me a momento of their appreciation in the plane :( Good thing I had an old blanket covering the cabin floor.This wasn't the first time David and I got together for a dog run and probably won't be the last.
It was a good day to own an RV!
(some pictures courtesy of Tony P. RV8A)

f0yr2s.jpg

abtca0.jpg

207rt7c.jpg

sap0.jpg

2jfh9va.jpg

6dvi9s.jpg

Last edited:
Good pics Bruce! Donnie and Reba were very well behaved on the trip down to Clearwater and were met by some very nice folks who fell in love with them immediately.

I flew another Pilots n Paws trip on Saturday. I met four puppies and one female terrier in Marianna FL, and took them the last leg of their trip to Lakeland, FL. The dogs all came out of Louisiana.

I look forward to working another Pilots n Paws trip with you one of these days.

Back