What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Northern California RV-12 Get together

LittleJoeA

Well Known Member
Northern California RV-12 Get Together

2nd notice.

Date: May 14, 2016

Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm

Lunch: Burgers and Fixings provided by the Arluck Family

Who is Invited: RV-12 builders, RV-12 Operators, RV-12 wannabees, and their Friends and Family

How to get here: Fly, Drive, Walk. Instructions provided later by E-mail.

so we can plan for enough food or send me a private Message.

In a week or so I will provide detailed information to those who have contacted me about location.

Man! I'd love to join you as I'm still building my little hummingbird. However, I'm already committed to an out of town family event that day. Hope it's blast.

Thanks to Joe and his family for putting this on. It was inspirational to see a couple flying 12's. Also nice to see a few local folks building the 12.

Thanks for attending

Thanks for everyone who attended the RV-12 get together at Livermore. It was a great event with 2 finished airplanes on the ramp..

Jim from Oakdale, Thanks for showing up and bringing your airplane.

Stan from Lincoln. Thanks for showing up and bringing your airplane.

Stan, I have no contact information for you. If you want to be included in the attendance list, please PM me your E-mail address.

Thanks

Joe

Big thanks to Joe and his family, it was a great event. A pleasure to meet everyone and very inspirational as I have just started my fuselage kit :)

Paul,
We didn't get to talk about this event during your recent visit but I hoped you could attend because it was in your neck of woods. I was hoping to see some photos from the event?

Paul,
We didn't get to talk about this event during your recent visit but I hoped you could attend because it was in your neck of woods. I was hoping to see some photos from the event?

Hi Pat, great seeing you and your -12 last week....here are a few pics.

34oa2id.jpg

9hsz2u.jpg

awdij4.jpg

Back