What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Copperstate RV-10 Nest 2012

woxofswa

Well Known Member
I am in the early throws for planning the fifth (and last) RV-10 Nest at Copperstate (AZ) 2012. Hopefully the sixth and last will be next year.

My land based RV will be there for the duration and serve as a crashpad for nesters with lots of shade, seating, cold drinks, etc. Tent campers are welcome to use my facilities as needed.

Carne Asada lunch will again be noonish on Saturday. The last couple of years we have had several vendors join us for lunch and that has been popular. Reps from Van's, Dynon, Advanced, Approach Stack and others have joined in and great conversations have ensued. We even got a write up in the RVator.

This year I have thought of setting up a vendor's table to display brochures, order forms, samples, etc, from vendors who would like to reach out to RV-10ers but can't justify coming to Copperstate. I have to keep that kind of low key to not get sideways with EAA protocols, but after five years they kind of know about our situation and don't harrass me about the luncheon like they did the first couple of years. Any interested vendors please contact me.

The hardest part of the whole thing for me is provision planning. Those planning on coming for lunch please let me know, and yes, friends and family who are not RV-10ers are welcome.

Any other ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Myron
602 421-2868

copperstate

Myron,

Glad to hear that your planning on another last time. I enjoyed last years event and tentatively plan on attending again.

Back