What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Software update 5.4.2 just released

DakotaHawk

Well Known Member
I just noticed that Dynon has released a software update for their D-10/100/120/180.

Added: Support for new Kavlico brand pressure sensors sold by Dynon.

Fixed: SETUP>SPDCAL feature for improving IAS accuracy at very low airspeeds.

Improved: Oil pressure filtering.

Added: Support for alternative 3rd party two-wire oil temperature sensors. See the support wiki for sensor details.

They had mentioned a while back that they were working on supporting some of these better pressure sensors.

I am eager to try one on my fuel pressure.(carb)

Dynon Software update, educate me please.

Hi gang:

I just purchased a used D-120 EMS and I'm slowly making my way through the installation manual.

Your note made me curious as to how the units are updated? I don't see it in the FAQ's. Can someone educate me please?

Thanks, Terry.

Its in the manual but the short story is you download the support program from their website and connect your laptop to the serial port on the device and run the program and follow the prompts. Most of the time it is easy peasy....

Dynon Software update, educate me please.

Hi Brantel:

If I had read two more pages of the manual before falling asleep I would have learned. I don't have the wiring harness yet, I see where that is where the serial port connection is made.

Thanks, Terry.

Back