What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Teen Flight/Eagle's Nest merge!

videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
In an effort to concentrate our effort in getting kids involved in building projects, TF and ENP have joined forces. At a joint meeting Sunday evening before the start of AirVenture, it was decided that Teen Flight would join with us, under the Eagle's Nest banner and share our various skills and talents.

We recognize the pioneering effort of Teen Flight, and the contribution made by Van's Aircraft to get this amazing movement off the ground. They were an inspiration and guide for the first Eagle's Nest project. Both groups have added to our knowledge base and capabilities. By joining forces, we hope to be able to reach an even larger part of our youth population. This effort includes the projects already beginning in New Zealand, and will be an international effort. Friends of the RV-1, the umbrella organization, now is able to devote more time to this effort. I feel very blessed to have been a part of all this from the very beginning. I thank all of you who supported us over the past two years, and ask that you consider Eagle's Nest Projects as something deserving you support. While our website is just getting underway, you can follow us at eaglesnestprojects.org Sign up for our newsletter by e-mailing me at vbob1 at hughes.net.

Bob Kelly,
Founder and Chief Mentor, ENP

Back