What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I wanna go see the Lighthouse!!!

Wesael

Well Known Member
Over the past several months our daughter Georgiana has started asking more and more questions. It looks like she will grow up to be very inquisitive about things.

We have a doorstop around the house in the shape of a light house and after this.
IMAG0944.jpg

She started asking questions.

Sheila tried to explain it to her the best she could to a 2 year and you could tell she was sorta getting the idea when she started sticking her finger in the door hole and saying she was going to crawl into it.

So we started calling around and found out that there is one that you can tour on HWY 90 in Biloxi, MS.

Not a difucult trip to manage plus I thought Geogiana may want to play on the beach a little.

Saturday morning we got up early and loaded up.
IMAG0895.jpg

IMAG0897.jpg

IMAG0900.jpg

All aboard?????

Sheila took care of the little one in the back while Georgiana road up front.
IMAG0901.jpg

The people at Million Air in Gulfport are great and have great prices on rental cars. They even brought the car around to the plane to load the car seats.

Last edited:
Here we are!!!
IMAG0902.jpg

IMAG0903.jpg

Long Way up there.
IMAG0906.jpg

IMAG0907.jpg

Lines showing the water level during hurricanes.

IMAG0908.jpg

IMAG0910.jpg

IMAG0911.jpg

IMAG0913.jpg

Last edited:
IMAG0914.jpg

IMAG0916.jpg

IMAG0917.jpg

IMAG0918.jpg

IMAG0919.jpg

Had a great time and stoped by McD's for a bite before a dip in the water and the the trip back home.
IMAG0920.jpg

IMAG0923.jpg

When we got home this is where I caught her.
IMAG0925.jpg

IMAG0927.jpg

She said im climbing in the lighthouse.

Last edited:
Thanks for the trip write up and pictures!

That looks like a great memory-maker! It is also a great commercial for the amazing magic carpets we call RV's...thanks again for the inspirational story and pictures as I get ready to start my own adventure! I agree - PRICELESS!

The 2 year old girl is captivating

The eyes, the imagination, she obviously comes from a happy home.

Bob Axsom

Great post!!!

Joel,

Thanks for sharing those "Kodak Moments" with your family. Great post!:D

YOL BOLSON!!!

Beautiful Family

Nice write up and pictures too.
Cherish those moments, they won't last long before those cute kids run off to college.

Back