What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Austin RV-14A Build

BOHICA

Well Known Member
Anyone building RV-14's in the Austin area? My kit is on order trying to find other builders.

I’d start at a local EAA chapter near you if possible. If they aren’t building a 14, they probably have someone building an RV now too.

Found an active chapter. 187 here in Austin. Even has three Tech Counselors. Although my wife says I need a different type of counselor. :D

Found an active chapter. 187 here in Austin. Even has three Tech Counselors. Although my wife says I need a different type of counselor. :D
Don't we all! :D

I haven't been a chapter member in a few years, but last time I was there were quite a few RV builders in 187.

Sadly, even though I'm >this< close to pulling the trigger on an RV kit, I'm moving out of Austin! I haven't found a chapter where I'm going (Temple) but there are a couple nearby (Killeen and Waco).

Good luck with your -14! I'm trying to decide between it and the -12. (I know, opposite corners of RV-land) :rolleyes:

Back