What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Outstanding Customer Service is Great

AaronG

Well Known Member
I don?t post that often, but felt the need to provide some feedback from a couple of the suppliers advertising on this site.

I recently upgraded my RV10 and the final decision to go with the Garmin G3X system was based on the feedback the Garmin team receives on this site. I did all the work myself and had a few issues with the wiring and settings. In each case the Garmin team quickly diagnosed the issue, on the first attempt. In one case, I sent them an email at 8:00 on a Sunday night, and they responded within 15 minutes. What company does that these days.

The second person / company was Tom at TSflightlines. I removed my old hoses, threw them in a box, and sent them to him. He received them on a Friday afternoon, sent me a quote almost immediately, made the hoses Friday night, and drove to the post office to mail on Saturday morning. I had them on Monday. Ultimately I paid about the same for Teflon hoses as I would have paid buying rubber ones from Vans?s. A no brainer for anyone needing to replace hoses, as the Teflon hoses have no calendar life limits. And again the service from Tom was unbeatable.

Back