What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

You leave your wheel pant on the kitchen counter for 2 minutes....

petehowell

Well Known Member
I blame this on her mom.....

Screenshot_2014-12-14-18-44-02.png

Screenshot_2014-12-14-18-43-52.png

Screenshot_2014-12-14-18-43-34.png

Last edited:
That's funny, I leave my airplane parts on the counter all the time and no one does that.... Uh, Pete, why was your fairing in the kitchen???

Very cute pictures!

I remember a skit with the Coneheads, where they were playing Family Feud.

One of the questions was:

"Something you eat with eggs."

Response: "Fiberglass."

Life imitates art! :)

Gorgeous with a sense of humor. Well done Daddy.

Now, about that home security system......young boys are tech savvy these days.....you will be needing an upgrade.

Admit it.

Admit it. You've done it too! (I know I have, but nobody but the NSA knows, lol). I think at some point in the project, we've all worn a fairing,a made airplane noises, or just stood back and giggled. :). Hopefully not at the same time. THAT would be weird.

Happens more often than you think!

My Dad passed away a year-and-a-half ago, but I have a priceless picture of him in similar fashion mode. He and my brother Steve accompanied me to Vans several years ago when I picked up my Finish Kit. Near the end of loading everything up, they couldn't help themselves.

Steve couldn't decide which he liked best... the "ancient Viking" look, or the classic "Cone Head"

P1010466%20(Small).JPG

P1010468%20(Small).JPG

And here's my Dad... although he doesn't look nearly as enthusiastic about it as Steve.

P1010469%20(Small).JPG

Great sense of humor at age 83! The crew at Vans thought so, too. :)

Back