What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

54 days, 323 hours, since june 15th..........

turbo

Well Known Member
big mistake in math. 123 hours !!!!
just didnt sound right to me. oops.
logbook memories are in. i checked out the numbers since june 15th to sept 15th. flew 54 days totaling 323 hours.

florida to maine to oshkosh to connecticut and points here and there. its been a fun summer.

rvs, helis, gyros. ifr, vfr, acro, formations, low n slow, fast n high!!!!!!

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m537/turboeddie/NE 4th anual helicopter flyin/

saturdays heli gathering hosted by mark, proud owner of new to him RV-10 from Sedona AZ. one of the nicest and most $$$$$ rv i have ever seen. 120 K garmin panel, ac, O2, tcas, leather every where, whew.

IMG_1176.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of fun

Turbo, looks like you have been having lots of fun. See you at Sebring breakfast Wednesdays when you get back.

gary, hows the sebring crowds been? planning on bringing the rv home next week. may see you sooner than you think.

a few rv pics from greenville maine. peace brothers.

I see why they call it Greenville!! I haven't been to Weds morning Sebring breakfast for a few months. Been traveling. Planning on going tomorrow if weather cooperates. See you soon. Gary

RV10

Turbo, I knew I've see that airplane somewhere! I watched this MANY times drooling over it. Music is cool too! Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlNG5bFwKXs

(BTW who else thinks it's funny Turbo has NO USE for a shift key yet he can fly anything made... :p)

saturdays heli gathering hosted by mark, proud owner of new to him RV-10 from Sedona AZ. one of the nicest and most $$$$$ rv i have ever seen. 120 K Garmin panel, ac, O2, tcas, leather every where, whew.

IMG_1176.jpg

RV-10 from Sedona AZ. see, from original post. i can get shifty once and a while.
mark mentioned a video but i never saw it. i am impressed by that RV! now he needs to learn to fly a fixed wing.
thanks for all the input you guys gave him on a post titled C-182 vs RV-10. i am glad he went this route.
patiently waiting for the leaves to start turning color.

this saturday 1P1 plymouth NH, chilly @ noon. heli rv, heli rv, hmm. RV!:)
img1168rc.jpg

Gyro

What kind of Gyro did you get Turbo? We are looking at the Sparrow Hawk. Like the side by side seating. Suggestions?

img0752la.jpg

bob, i was patient, spent 2 years lookn and hanging out with many gyro nuts. learning and almost buying a couple different gyros. this modified mad max design came to me from a rv buddy who gave me a deal of a life time. he wanted it to go to someone 'special'. i was the one, and it has been a blast.

http://www.amazon.com/Gyroplane-Flight-Manual-Bergen-Abbott/dp/1888723009

this is the book to get. all you need to know. i used it to learn to fly my 'new' machine. spent hours on the ground, blade management, before i ever took off, just like the book says.
good luck in your new adventure. get in touch if you feel you need any advice. hope to move up to a two place.

the RV is still hard to beat!!!!! :cool: PEACE BROTHERS
photo-2.jpg

big mistake in math. 123 hours!!!!!
just didnt sound right to me. oops.
that would of been an easy way to build time.

Back