What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aviation Products Tailwheel

rv8or

Well Known Member
I have been trying to contact Aviation Products Inc to see if I can get a replacement tail spring for my RV 3 but have failed to get an answer from them.

I do get the answer machine when I phone from the UK and have emailed them.

Since it is a family business they could be on holiday, anyone had dealings with them lately.

Rob
RV3, broken tail spring.

I have been trying to contact Aviation Products Inc to see if I can get a replacement tail spring for my RV 3 but have failed to get an answer from them.
I do get the answer machine when I phone from the UK and have emailed them.
Since it is a family business they could be on holiday, anyone had dealings with them lately.
Rob
RV3, broken tail spring.

I bought a tailwheel assembly from them a little over a year ago fore my current project.

Keep trying…it took me a few days to get ahold of them 2 years ago. They’re a family run business, and I think slightly overwhelmed. But they are very pleasant on the phone, and I’m happy with the product, so…

They are in an area that could possibly be evacuated by fire. California is ablaze right now. I have their tail wheel on both my cub and my RV. About 3 years ago I wasn’t able to get ahold of them for several weeks. Turns out the fires had taken out the phone lines.

Back