What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Don't miss next year. Love This Airport!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
....We had a great day Saturday at (L70) Agua Dulce's 1st annual RV fly-in. We go to their fantastic BBQ, last Sunday of each month and have yet to be disappointed. Beautiful area, great food, lovely scenery and a super way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
... Our home airport (KREI) Redlands Ca. was very well represented at this meet and we took home all the awards (two). Bill Cheeseman & Berry Neumayer took the best build honors for their beautiful, meticulously built RV-8 and yours truly took the precision spot landing category. If at all possible, don't miss this event next year as it is going to grow into one of the premier RV events on the west coast.

:rolleyes: Besides, I need the competition!:rolleyes: Regards all, Allan...:D
IMG_0307_zpsbaf81346.jpg

IMG_0306_zps78710d54.jpg

Last edited:
Big BBQ This Sunday!!!!!

... The last Sunday of the month BBQ and fly-in is 6/30/13 so be there! You won't be sorry, unless your on a diet? See you there, Allan...:D

Maybe I can fly in next month. Still in phase 1 with 24.5 hours and counting. Love my New 9A, and I can't wait to be able start going to fly-ins.

Not sure I will be much of a threat to your landing crown, I am still dialing in the proper landing speed. After added the gear leg fairings, my first couple of landings floated a bit. No problem, just a bit different.

Back