What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N203JJ is flying

First flight today. Good smooth hop. Aircraft very stable, benign stall characteristics. Easy to fly. Understandably, not as responsive as my RV-7A but definitely flies like an RV. Kit #40290, slow build, completely painted, all fairings on the aircraft. Weighs 1 pound less than Van's RV-10 with the Lycoming OI540-D4A5 (AeroSport Power) and the Hartzell blended airfoil prop. We are really going to love this airplane. Jim and Jim

CONRATULATIONS!!!!

Jim Sinkbeil said:
First flight today. Good smooth hop. Aircraft very stable, benign stall characteristics. Easy to fly. Understandably, not as responsive as my RV-7A but definitely flies like an RV. Kit #40290, slow build, completely painted, all fairings on the aircraft. Weighs 1 pound less than Van's RV-10 with the Lycoming OI540-D4A5 (AeroSport Power) and the Hartzell blended airfoil prop. We are really going to love this airplane. Jim and Jim
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Pictures please pictures! Again congrats!

Congratulations, Jim! I'm looking forward to hearing more on your phase one and other adventures.

Best,
Doug

Back