What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seattle Area DAR Recomendations

Flyguytki

Well Known Member
I have a feeling Charlie Cotton will be at the top of the list however after just getting off the phone with him, he will be Out of Town for the next 90-120 days. Is there anyone else whom you would recommend that would possibly be available in the next 2 months or so? Depending on how paint and assembly goes Charlie may be a possibility however I am looking for contingencies just in case.

Thanks alot

-david

Gary Brown is in Portland, and could probably do it for you.

If interested, you can find his contact information searching for his name on VAF.

Thats bad news about Chalie. I will need a DAR about that same timing and am located at Paine field. Maybe we can coordinate visits to reduce travel expenses if Gary Brown is the only option.

Thats bad news about Chalie. I will need a DAR about that same timing and am located at Paine field. Maybe we can coordinate visits to reduce travel expenses if Gary Brown is the only option.

Chad I agree, I know there are 2 others down here at olympia that should be in the same time frame as well. I really don't want to miss the good weather season and wait until he gets back. I am all for coordinating and making it as cheap as possible. I have an email out to Gary to see what his SOP is on inspections so if I get a response ill forward it your way.

-david

Ouch;
I'm in the same time frame with my RV-8. I just sort of presumed I'd be able to have Charlie do it. :confused:

Thanks Stephen.. Glad to see there are other options. I'll reach out to Steve as well in a month or so.

If you are out and about this weekend, swing by my hangar. Bekah is out of town, so I will be there all day all weekend working on my wingtips. Maybe you can help me decide really much longer I have. ;-)

http://www.704ch.com

Thx

Frank Snead is here in the Portland area. If you pool together, I am sure he would make the run up there. 503-644-6931
Great guy.

David,

Time sure flys. I remember when you were thinking about
building when you came and looked at my plane with
your dad.

I hope everything is going good and how is the
gig going in the Army.

Thanks for your service.
I will run into you again.

Boomer OUT

David,

Time sure flys. I remember when you were thinking about
building when you came and looked at my plane with
your dad.

I hope everything is going good and how is the
gig going in the Army.

Thanks for your service.
I will run into you again.

Boomer OUT

Crazy hugh? that was almost 4 years ago. They army is going good, I was pretty down after the deployment and wanted nothing more than to get out but I am going to do a branch transfer the end of this year to go fly something. ! I just cant wait for this plane to be done so I can use it!
I will defiantly be making a few trips back to texas.

Back