What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

For Rent: Hangar in Portland, OR (KHIO)

dhmoose

Well Known Member
I have been looking for a future hangar for my RV-10 project at HIO and came across a T hangar for rent. The hangar was described to me as "the owner has been the best owner one could ask for and the hanger is the best finished, insulated, best lighted, and cleanest you are likely to find anywhere". I looked at it the other day and this is a pretty accurate description. Problem is, my -10 won't be completed for 12-18 months! Normally, I'd pass on this offer given the timeline, but given the hangar is at an ideal location and has the amenities I seek, I'm considering renting it and then subletting it to someone who can use it as their own until my build is complete. Im also offering a subsidy to make the rent very inexpensive to account for the shorter sublet period. Essentially, the individual who subleases it would have a nice, cheap temporary hangar.

FYI- it is a 40' wide T hangar at HIO

If anyone is interested, please contact me.
David ([email protected])

sublease

Is the owner cool with a sublease? We had a hangar at KUAO years ago that we wanted to sublease and owner had a meltdown when we mentioned same.

Just sayin'

Back