What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Southern New Hampshire

My family and I are moving to the Windham area in Southern New Hampshire. Any RVers in the area? The closest airports to us would be MHT or ASH? We'd love to share a hangar with someone :)

I have a -4 that is 99.5% done at KASH. Can't share a hangar as of yet due to construction and the upcoming painting. KASH has a brandy new runway that will open in two weeks, and a fabulous diner run by beautiful Sandy (Mid-field Cafe).

My family and I are moving to the Windham area in Southern New Hampshire. Any RVers in the area? The closest airports to us would be MHT or ASH? We'd love to share a hangar with someone :)
There are a bunch of us in the Boston/Cape Cod area...I'm only about 30 min from ASH, flying out of BED. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info.

We're having an RV (and anyone else who wants to show up) fly-in at 1P1, Plymouth NH, on 22 Sept. Hope you can make it!

Dave

Hanger at Fitchburg MA (FIT) to share

You may be all set now, but I learned of a shared hanger for rent at Fitchburg, MA (FIT). The owner has a homebuilt biplane in it and would like to share expenses with an RV or similar. If you are interested, reply or send me a PM and I will connect you with the owner.

Regards,

Dean Pichon

Back