What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-6 inventory

pwtimbie

Hi, My Name is Pete. I live in Jacksonville FL. Last weekend I bought
an RV 6 Kit used. The kit is Emp, Wings, and Fuse. There are parts missing
from the fuse portion of the kit and Id like to ask anyone who can help to
send If they have it a complete inventory in PDF if they already have one.
Ive already called Vans to find out how old the kit is and was told the Emp
was purchased in 92, the wings and fuse in 95. It looks like most parts are there but was told at least 3 bulkheads are missing and the Longerons are
missing. Thanks Pete.

Welcome aboard!

Pete -
Good to see another RV6 in Jacksonville! If you like, you are welcome to come by and examine mine, if that will help you any. Also, I would be pleased to inroduce you to both EAA chapters in the area. We have one that is very RV centric, and one that is more varied. PM me for contact info.

Sam

Welcome to RV6 building in Jacksonville

Like Sam and his RV-6, I am building an RV6-A in Jacksonville. We are both using up our inventory which means we can move these planes from our garages to Craig airport sometime in the future. You can also see mine for a idea of what you are missing. I would be happy to take a look at yours and help you figure it all out. Has anything been built yet? Do you have the full size plans as well as the preview plans? That's a good starting place.

Pete -
Good to see another RV6 in Jacksonville! If you like, you are welcome to come by and examine mine, if that will help you any. Also, I would be pleased to inroduce you to both EAA chapters in the area. We have one that is very RV centric, and one that is more varied. PM me for contact info.

Sam

Sam< I am already a member of both chapters you may recodnise me as
the Pete of Pete & Kecia. Id love to see your Fuse sometime though.

Pete

Like Sam and his RV-6, I am building an RV6-A in Jacksonville. We are both using up our inventory which means we can move these planes from our garages to Craig airport sometime in the future. You can also see mine for a idea of what you are missing. I would be happy to take a look at yours and help you figure it all out. Has anything been built yet? Do you have the full size plans as well as the preview plans? That's a good starting place.

WenEng, I do have the construction manual and 58 pages of full size Plans.
Also the emp is complete as well as the spars anf left leading edge, the left
tank is about ready to seal.

Pete

Welcome to VAF! I'm sure someone will be along shortly with the info you need.

I knew you would find me here. You are like a detective or something.
Bought a used rivet gun today $45.00 Pawn Shop. No Sets yet Going to
order from spruce. I need to find a good deal on about a million Clecos.

Pete

pete send me your email address...

I have the fuselage inventory scanned into a PDF file and can send it to you.
You can PM me or use this site to email me..
Good talking to you today at Haller 1379 EAA chapter meeting.

Wendell

Back