What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Want to check out an RV-10 in Vermont

Paul Thomas

Well Known Member
I'm visiting a friend who is thinking about trading his SR22 for a 10. I know how great the RV10 is as I helped build and test fly one but he has no experience with experimentals.

We'd like to pop over and check out your 10... Hopefully we can get him to join the RV ranks.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Paul

Last edited:
Fly mine.

Paul, are you in Vermont or Florida? Your address bar says Gulfport. I'm in Georgia at 2J3 and you're more than welcome to fly my -10.. left seat too:)

Best,

Last edited:
Paul, are you in Vermont or Florida? Your address bar says Gulport. I'm in Georgia at 2J3 and you're more than welcome to fly my -10.. left seat too:)

Best,
Pierre,

Thank you for the offer. I'm visiting a friend in Vermont and looking to look at an RV-10 there because it's for my friend. I'm fully aware that the -10 is a comfortable, capable and fun cross country airplane... I just want to show that to him. The -10 we built is the best experimental I've flown, I still can't believe how good of an airplane it is.

Hopefully we find someone in the VT or "north country" (NH, MA, NY).

Thanks again,

Paul

Last edited:
Back