What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trouble with AE injection system

Alex_K

Has anybody got experience with Titan engines and their AE injection system? Three weeks ago I tried to make the first run of IOX-340 Titan on my RV. I faced with the problem of fuel pump which came with the engine. It didn't provide appropriate fuel prssure. The engine run with electrical booster only. AE injection system has quite specific rotary fuel pump with mixture control. I haven't changed its settings yet, so the injection system and the pump should come preajusted from the manufacturer.

Are there any comments?:confused:

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4314.JPG

Last edited:
Alex, I have that system. What pressures are you seeing? I go to Moscow often. Perhaps I will see you there.

George

Hello George, thank you for response,

The pump doesn't produce any pressure itself. It's seemed to be not working. As soon as I switch the fuel booster off the engine stops. Probably, do I need to make initial settings with adjustment screws according to AE manual?

I go to Moscow often. Perhaps I will see you there.
That's a good idea. It'd be fun to meet in Moscow chatting regarding rvation. Seriously though, please advise me prior you're going to visit Moscow.

Back