What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Braunfels, TX Info?

Gerald Loyd

I am planning a trip to San Antonio Friday with a return to Arkansas on Monday. Relatives live on the Northeast side of San Antonio, so New Braunsfels looks like the best place to land. I would like to know if there is an RV friendly FBO on the field and if there is any hangar space available?

There was a nice writeup in Pilot Getaways

Within the past 2 or 3 years there was a nice writeup about it in Pilot Getaways but I went through all of mine and came up empty. One of your friends may have it. Of course you are welcome to stop in at Taylor.

Bob Axsom

Last edited:
I fly into New Braunfels at least once a week. The terminal is nice but the city does not have any hangars. New Braunfels Aero is located on the other side of the field and if you can get a hold of them they sometimes have hangar space available. Their is litigation between the two over fuel sales and other issues but it does not seem to affect daily operations at this point. I am not sure if New Braunfels Aero can still sell fuel but the city has it at the terminal if not. Even though I have a project in New Braunfels if I have to stay overnight I go into San Marcos, very friendly and lots of hangar space just a few miles up I-35.

Back