What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I need a ride in an -8!!

tkatc

Well Known Member
Ok, I bought a -7A last year and LOVE it. Now I want to build too! I am pretty set on a taildraggin -8 but a quick flight in one would confirm my beliefs. I got the tools, took a class and I am almost done updating/equipping my garage. I figure it will take awhile until the emp gets to NJ so I will be ready by then, just want a flight to make certain it's the -8 I want before placing the order.

I can fly my -7A to you and Vlad will buy us all lunch!

Well if you come on down to Houston, you've got a deal.... :)

Then again, I never flew in an -8 until mine was completed - just jump on in, the water is fine!

and Vlad will buy us all lunch!

Yes I am still keeping somebody's oil cash :D Let's invade SkyManor tomorrow I know where Adam and Don keep their 8s.

adam8.jpg

That's my plane in the photo, thanks Vlad! Sure, give me a call we can fly this weekend!

908 803-8301

Tony, you'd be welcome to a flight in my -8 but it's currently in for it's beauty treatment :)

photo5-575x429.jpg

It should be out by the end of the month

Keep me in the loop too...

I'm in POU, let me know if you guys are going flying this weekend and I'll try to come.

Again, let me know if anyone needs a ride this weekend at N40 Sky Manor Airport in an RV-8!

Adam, I'm in!! Anytime after noon on Saturday or anytime Sunday!! Not sure about Vlad buyin lunch though...he'll probably weasel out somehow. But you will have a free lunch for sure!!

POU huh? Kind of far but doable in an RV. You want to meet us at N40? There are at least 2 SWEET RV-8s there.

RV-8 SPEED

The RV-8 is without question the fastest of all the RVs by a good margin with equal visability out the right and left sides. Makes a good racer. Ask for a ride in the rear seat to get your passenger's perspective.

Bob Axsom

Back