What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chicagoland and nearby areas

Scott DellAngelo

Well Known Member
I think we are going to stay home this weekend so does anyone have breakfast plans to any specific destinations this weekend? I am thinking of going to Janesville, WI Saturday morning unless something else pops up.

Scott
#90598 - N598SD Flying - 47 hours

We'll plan to be on the ramp (Janesville) in the 7:45-8 range. Unpainted (gray primed fiberglass) RV-9A.

Scott

Scott DellAngelo said:
We'll plan to be on the ramp (Janesville) in the 7:45-8 range. Unpainted (gray primed fiberglass) RV-9A.

Scott
See you then.

Ben
-6A White w/red, blue & green trim

Breakfast at EAA Chapter 1158 West Bend

If anyone in the area is looking for a great start to their Saturday Morning, Chapter 1158 is serving Breakfast from 0630 - 0900 Saturday. Matter o fact my wife and I are cooking this weekend. We have a wide variety of menu items including Omelettes, Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs any way you like them and the Glick's specialty, Breakfast Burritos. Come out and have some fun with us at West Bend, WI (ETB).

Rick
RV7A (Cowling/Wiring)
Slinger, WI

I'm ready for breakfast...in August.

Reading your posts for this weekend outing is fun as I spent over two years on the Janesville airport in the late 70s and attended Blackhawk Tech back then for my A&P. I also have lived in the Chicago area, Rockford and was born and razed in La Crosse until I was 13. Heck, I landed at Chicago land airport. Does anyone remember that airport?
This summer I plan on attending the fly-in pancake breakfast in Tomahawk WI on August 20; http://www.dot.wi.gov/travel/air/fly-ins.htm

I hope to see some of you there!

Last edited:
As for Sunday I am going to take a co-worker along who is working on his private license (for about 5 years now).

Going to leave around 8 and probably going up to Lake Lawn (I have never been there before).

Scott

Back