What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anybody near KEEN?

tkatc

Well Known Member
Will be at KEEN this Sunday while I complete my first pilots n paws mission. Anybody in the area want to meet up while I'm up there?

Trying to talk my wingman, Vlad, into flying up too.

ETA 2 pm local, or just before then.

Take Good Dog Photos

Good luck, Tony. And be sure to take some good photos of the dog(s). That's one regret I have. Some of my dog photos are just okay. A pilot friend who I introduced to PnP (he doesn't fly an RV, nor do I...yet) has done an excellent job of taking photos and posting them to his Facebook album.

I hope you have a good flight. While RV's may not have a lot of room, the cruising speed makes them great dog transporters. Most of the requests I see are for one or two dogs to be transported to their new home.

i thought v was headed south?

there is a cafe there just outside the gate on the se side.

Where is Capt John? Maybe stop by hangar 5 on the way home. Cheap gas at KFIT is planned.

I am flying up to my house in Rangeley, Maine Saturday night.

We will only be spending one night and coming back to KPYM in the AM. YES! Look me up, I will be around!

Perhaps we could meet at KPYM on Sunday?

Text me, Tony!

I won't have the interweb after tonight.

:) CJ

BTW, If anyone wants to join us up at 8B0 on Saturday night, PM Tony and he can give you my number.

We have 2 planes flying in and staying with us for the night. We have more room at the house if others want to join in on the trip. You can stay at my house 1/2 mile form the airport!

We will be checking out the local establishments on Saturday night!

;) CJ

I am working til midnight Saturday so I won't make it to Maine. I will make it to PYM between 2 and 3pm though. I want to see what's taking so long over there

I will be going up to SFM on my 1st venture out of my 35nm zone Sunday am. Thanks to storm Alfred, my work was closed or 3 days with near perfect weather. I landed Wednesday afternoon with 40.0 on the hobbs after flying my last 3 hours off that day. Capt. John, if you're on your way back to PYM in the am, we'll be there about 9 am. I'll make it to PYM soon, but not tomorrow afternoon :(

My first passenger will be the fella who was always around to help with the 4 handed tasks :)

Back