What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder assistance in SoCal

Jerry Scott

He is in Chino. Don't know if he is the best, but he has been around for a very long time, so he must be doing something right.

Thanks, I've talked to him but he is a bit far for me to go on a regular basis. I am hoping to find someone in Northern LA county or Ventura county.

What do you need help with?

I will be in Santa Barbara for 3 months for work, and would be happy to come by and help you get started, or give you a hand. What specifically do you need assistance with?

thanks, I'll try and track him down.

Brian,
Rosie keeps a close watch on these forums. Send him a Private Message (to "Rosie") and he'll get back to you. Top notch guy, in every aspect of the word.

From Rosie: I do keep a watch on the forums but this got by me...will give you a call Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for a bucking partner sort of assistance, or more like someone to advise/teach and/or take on some of the building itself?

Edited...I see you're in Saugus. Definitely get in touch with me...you gotta be close to me...

Steve

Builder assistance?

Lots of folks at KWHP / Whiteman. EAA chapter is very helpful too.

What kind of help are you looking for? Send me a PM if you like.

I'll be at the hanger on Sunday if you want to drop by. PM for info.

I'm building a 9A and we have a guy about 14 months ahead of me in the EAA hanger.

Dkb

Brian,

Are you still reading these forums? If so, contact me...lots of builders up here in Saugus/Santa Clarita who can help you out!

Steve

Back