What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Team RV 2012 - "Made in America"

ronschreck

Well Known Member
Here it is! Team RV is proud to present our 2012 video teaser. There are still six more air shows featuring Team RV this year and we expect an even bigger schedule in 2012. Visit us on the web at TeamRV.us for more information. And we sure would like to meet you if you make it to one of our shows.

flag2.jpg

Very nice!!

Ron,
Some of the Pine Bluff and Little Rock guys plan to go watch Team RV at Halls, TN.

Again, nice video!

Last edited:
Great video! But I want to know how those canopies on the RV-8's suddenly got from being fully open to being right behind the pilot... I thought you couldn't reach it from the front seat! :)

Awesome guys...well done! Super job on the vid Smokey, it rocks!! And the pic in the OP...perfect!

Have a great remainder of the season!

Cheers,
Nasty

Very nice!

Professionally done and outstanding formation flying.

Our hats are off to you guys and a big salute!

Best,

Sweet!

Gives me goose bumps every time I watch it. Smokey gets better and better with each of these teaser videos. We sure hope to see the VAF folks here, at an air show. We love to show off these magnificant planes and pilots.

We just had an interesting weekend at a NJ show where several pilots got trapped behind in Irene weather. Thats just normal course of business when your flying. But days later with sunny skies, several still stuck in a hanger without the power to raise the hanger doors to get out. Argh!

Don't you ever sleep

Awesome guys...well done! Super job on the vid Smokey, it rocks!! And the pic in the OP...perfect!

Have a great remainder of the season!

Cheers,
Nasty

Nasty, what on earth are you doing lurking on the VAF site at 3:25 a.m.

Oh, I forgot.. you guys fly on Dallas time.. you were probably at work..

Nasty, what on earth are you doing lurking on the VAF site at 3:25 a.m.

Oh, I forgot.. you guys fly on Dallas time.. you were probably at work..

Widget,

It was only midnight:25 at home, but you're right, I'm a PM "Herb Time" flyer, so that's pretty typical. I was also winding down from a day of pre-race wrenching (why am I putting on a new tail and a new prop weeks before the races...:eek:) and planning an upcoming Raven formation gig with Slick. Little down time before calling it a day. Doing it again now! :rolleyes:

The teaser has us all pumped up! We're proud of you guys...I've got to get to a show to see it up close! Fly safe and have fun!

Cheers,
Nasty

Team RV at KINT

Great stuff Ron,
You guys are awsome. I will see you at Winston-Salem next weekend. I have worked the airshow for 18 years there as part of the ground handling team in the "Hot Box". Was too busy last year to come introduce myself. Len was at my house way back when he was building his 8A, and I was about half way done with my -4. See you guys next weekend !

Bill E.
RV-4/N76WE
8A7, Twin Lakes
Advance NC.

Absolutely Fantastic

Wow. I really enjoyed that. Talk about inspiration! I'm jealous though. When are you guys going to come to California?!

Back