What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-8 ride in San Diego, CA

jswartz

I've been thinking about RVs for awhile. I know the factory provides demo rides but is anyone aware of such a service closer to my home in San Diego? I'm focused on the RV8 but I think a ride in any RV would be beneficial. If I cannot find a ride, the next best would be just to see one up close.

Is anyone aware of a builder near MYF, SEE, RNM, or SDM (even further is possible, those are closest to me) that could give me a close up view and/or flight? I'm willing to contribute for gas of course...

Thank you!

Jerry

Welcome to VAF!!!!

I've been thinking about RVs for awhile---------

Jerry

Jerry, welcome to the good ship VAF:D Good to have you aboard.

Sorry, I can not help with an 8 ride, but my guess is that someone will be offering you one soon.

Good luck, be prepared to open up your wallet after that "free" ride;)----to the tune of $80k or so..........

Thanks for the replies guys. I have a couple of PMs with contact information that I will try out. I appreciate the quick response.

And yes, I'm sort of imagining that this will turn into an $80K endeavor but I think it will be spaced over a couple of years...

Thanks again!

Back