What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

South Florida area RV-10 builders

otrova

I'm New Here
Interested So. Fla builders and wana be builders, please speak-up!

I'm in Parkland Florida, looking for other people in this area with similar interests to link and share.

Otrova

Why not stop my EAA Chapter 133's meeting this month? Saturday 20th at 11am 2nd floor of Anthony Aviation's maintenance hanger at Pompano Air Park. We have 9 RV builders including 1 RV ten builder in the chapter. I'm building a RV-8A. Contact me if you'd like to see my project.
Charlie Kuss
Boca Raton, Fl.

EAA Chapter 133 meeting

Charlie, I certainly will try to be at your meeting this 20th of May!

I'm in the startup phase, still doing some reseacrh and getting the tools. Maybe you guys can also help me with that.

See you then.
Armando (otrova)

Charlie,

I'm in Hobe Sound Building an 8. I'd love to come to one of your gatherings and meet other local builders and see some "in progress" RV's...expecially 8's.

Would that be possible?

Best

Matthew Hurley
Hobe Sound, FL
RV8 Finish kit
TMX IO-360 on order for Nov. delivery

Matthew,
Sorry for the delay in responding. This is the first time I've checked this forum since my last post here. Yes, I'd be happy to show you my 8A project. We also have a chapter member who is building a 10 up in Lake Worth. Our June meeting will be this Saturday, 11am at PMP by the control tower. It will be a "picnic" meeting. My shop is about an 8 minute drive from the airport, so you could see my project after the picnic. We have a total of 11 RV guys in our chapter.
Charlie

Back