What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

plasma II help

Jamie Aust

Well Known Member
I have a plasma II now to replace my right mag.
looking at the firing, I can see that the left mag fires to T1,T3,B2,B4 and the right mag fires to B1,B3,T2,T4. ( T=top, B= bottom )

Now, if I was to connect the plamsa II in the right hand mag, the manual seems to indicate to connect to the TOP plugs. ( T,1,2,3,4 )

My question is this, Do I now move the left mag wire from T1 & T3 to the Bottom B1,B3. Doing this will make the left mag fire to only the bottom plugs, and the Plasma fire to only the top plugs ?

I hope this is correct ? :confused:

I have a plasma II now to replace my right mag.
looking at the firing, I can see that the left mag fires to T1,T3,B2,B4 and the right mag fires to B1,B3,T2,T4. ( T=top, B= bottom )

Now, if I was to connect the plamsa II in the right hand mag, the manual seems to indicate to connect to the TOP plugs. ( T,1,2,3,4 )

My question is this, Do I now move the left mag wire from T1 & T3 to the Bottom B1,B3. Doing this will make the left mag fire to only the bottom plugs, and the Plasma fire to only the top plugs ?

I hope this is correct ? :confused:

Yes you have it correct

Back