What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT EIS fuel cal

eric.kallio

Well Known Member
Also posted on Matronics...

I have tries several times to calibrate the fuel quantity on the GRT EIS 6000, on my RV-10 with float senders. A couple of attempts at calibration give me the same numbers for auxsf and auxoff. Left 52/151 right 79/225. When these are entered the EIS shows 165 and 172 gal respectively.

Anyone have any ideas? This is all that is holding up my DAR inspection.

Eric Kallio
225-802-4827

Just follow the instructions on that work sheet... The only thing that they don't say outright is that in our case, the inputs should be set for negative sensing (set to minus on that page that has ++--+-). Then gather raw numbers.

Looking at what you posted, looks like you're going for decimal precision but don't have decimal point there.. (I wouldn't bother trying for that level of precision as they're not *that* accurate -- 1 gal resolution seems to work just fine).

solved

Worked it through with Carlos from GRT. I was on reverse sensing and integer. Just had high resistance. After tweaking a few numbers everything is within a gallon now,

Back