What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Western SD

MikeJ 7A

I'm starting on a 7A and wondered if there are any RV builders in my local area, near Deadwood.
MikeJ

RV at Custer

Larry Vettermann and his wife are based at Custer, not too far. When we visited Spearfish, this past summer, there was an RV6 on the ramp, not sure if it was local or just passing through, but is was there the whole week we were.

Nathan Larson
N217JT RV9E 460 hours
Olathe, KS
South Dakotan at heart: (Born in Brookings, raised in Vermillion)still fly up to visit the parents in Vermillion frequently.

My RV6 is usually parked on the ramp at Spearfish during the second week of Aug. while visiting in-laws. My 6 received two awards during the Aug. fly-in there 3 or 4 years ago. Best all metal and Furthest distance travelled.

Someone flying, I believe a 9A posted some pictures of the local area there last year I think they were from Rapid City.

Rob - Nampa, Idaho

Mike,

There are two flying RV 9A's here in Rapid and a Flying RV7. We're getting ready to hang the engine on a RV 10, probably after Sun-N-Fun. You're welcome to come visit us in Rapid or join us at our local EAA chapter meeting. Please contact me at [email protected].

Jerry

Back