What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

20 RV's at Sebring / Video To Come From Sue!!!!!!!

turbo

Well Known Member
img08722u.jpg

i brought along my neighbor today for a first flight and she is into video. we shot about an hour video of the sebring event in the restaurant, on the ramp, take off, air to air ect. look for finished video this week by sue.

come to sebring any wednesday 8 am for RV fun. till next time.

123.15 in bound RV freq.

I counted 21, maybe more as my view was partially blocked. Either way, it was a bunch.
Bee-a-utiful weather.
Hopefully you didn't capture our crappy two-ship departure. If so, please send to the cutting room floor!:eek:

......is she married?.. yea, from worcester mass. loved her flight.

crappy two-ship departure? missed it. what happen?

i enjoyed my flight too!!!!!!!

high low, fast or slow, right side up or up side down. love them RV's.

another of her pics. lake okeechoobee

from sue, Hey Turbo.....tape is in timeline....listening to music....I will work on it this weekend! I have some "fun" ideas for another shoot! Just some staged stuff to make you guys look "cool" and "fun"! ;)

img08770.jpg

Last edited:
KSEF

Enjoyed meeting everyone! Even u Turbo :p
Looking forward to seeing the video... try to make it next week, might even bring the better half?!

Cheers

jerry, yea whats up with that. we will find out soon. video should be up next week. got some great air to air with the blue rv8, sue started freakn out when he pulled in about 5 feet away and she was filming. soon to come.

Back