What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Team RV Last Show for 2010

ronschreck

Well Known Member
Stick a fork in me. I'm done! Team RV had our last performance at Monroe, NC this weekend. I'm proud to say that it was one of the best ever. Met a few VAF pilots as we do at most every show. Nice to put some faces to the names I read about here on VAF.

Here's a video of the show for you. You can find our 2011 schedule on the Team RV web site next Spring. Hope you can make the show.

Thank you

Ron and Team RV,
Thank you and team for what you do. That's the best video I've seen and have to admit it brought a little moisture to the eyes at the end. Hope to see you next year.
Two thumbs up,
Bill McLean
RV-4 slider

Thanks also

to all of you VAF members that took the time to come over and say hello at the shows this year. It meant a lot to us on Team RV to hear that you enjoyed and appreciated seeing what fun these great little planes provide each and every one of us who are fortunate enough to get to fly them.

It's been a great year and we look forward to meeting a bunch more of you next year.

Wow I did not know their was a team like that. Very neat guy's to see a plane like I fly do so much. Thank you guy's for the show.

Team RV Congrats

Wow! What a performance! Thanks for sharing the video with those of us that weren't able to be where your show was this year. Keep up the good work guys, and support crew!

Great show!

Equally impressive as Team RV's show , the team members walked the flight line signing pictures for the kids.There will be many future aviators because of Team RV! Thank you Team RV

you guys are awesome

I am proud to know some of you, and hope to meet the rest one of these days

Sure looks like you are having fun! I can't even imagine the amount of practice, but it just gets better

cheers

Excellent show, excellent flying, excellent video.....

My kind of video, native sounds retained & mixed in with any music. Appropriate music at the right times.

THANKS!

Back