What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help building my RV-4

scottw

It has come the time in my project for a little extra motivation for I fear I may never finish. I am building a -4, wings and feathers complete, fuse bulkheads are jigged but no drilling yet, I have heard of some traveling helpers that work for so much an hour, I just want enough help to get the thing out of the jig then I think I could continue solo. Can anybody help here? I am in SF bay area, CA, any of you who used these guys care to comment? Feel free to contact me off list, thanks, [email protected]

If you're in/near the city, I can donate a few evenings or weekend afternoons for beers and chips later this month. I've just helped with wings/tanks, so no experience on the fuse.

Hi,

I'm an EAA 20 member. We have a lot of RV builders and flyers in our group - please come on by. If you need a bucking partner I'm sure you could find a few folks who'd come by a few times.

I'm happy to come by a night or two and help out.

Kevin

Also there is an east bay chapter that meets over at Bud Field's hangar. (KHWD) I forget the number, chapter 62 is a good south bay chapter.

Back