What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for builders in Cambridge, MA area

Steve Hall

I'm New Here
I'm thinking about the possibility of building an RV-9 or RV-9a. I'm looking for an RV builder (either in progress or complete) who might be willing to show me their project and talk to me about what is really involved. Of particular concern is space to build --- it's really hard to find space in Cambridge, of course, and there aren't many hangars nearby.

I have looked at some of the Massachusetts EAA sites, and didn't find much.

Any builders in the greater Cambridge, MA area?

Thanks in advance!

I built my -4 in Arlington

I made the first flight from Hanscom and flew off the hours from Nashua. Now I live in Bolton and fly out of Worcester, though am temporarily in Fitchburg. I would be happy to show you my shop and/or plane if that helps.

Good luck,

Dean Pichon

Steve,
If you are in NYC my project is accessible by public transportation. Less then hour from Grand Central.

Just up Mass Ave

Hi Steve,

I'm located in Arlington...just up the street (sort of). I'm building an RV-7 in my single-car garage, tail and wings done and now pounding on the fuselage. You're more than welcome to stop by any time, I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

Cheers,

Dave Setser

Back